Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had one of the best Mother's Day today.....It started out quiet and nice....I got up before Allen or Brandy....enjoyed a cup of coffe on the front porch with my dog, Buster....enjoyed listening to the birds singing....we had many of them, since I filled the feeders up on Saturday.
Then I cooked a light breakfast for Allen and myself and we ate on the porch.
It was nice to relax the morning away.
Then I got all dressed up and fixed my new hairdo (I got a new cut and color on Friday--treated myself).....Had a nice photo shoot at the house......then we went to lunch at The Main Street Diner of Easley....Nana, Clyde, Deneen and Billy joined us.
After in the afternoon, Brandy's friend, Ethan came and picked up Brandy and me, he took us to The Icecream Station in Easley and treated us to icecream.....from there we went down to the new gazebo/water fountain and enjoyed a few minutes there.
After Allen and I, Brandy and Ethan went out to eat at Michael's Pizzaria and had supper.

My Day was wonderfully spent with my family.

I asked for 2 more Knockout rose bushes to finish my flower bed and I picked them up Saturday and worked in the yard most of the day and got all of that finished...my yard is looking better and better as the season goes along.

No comments: