Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blue Day



Well today was a blue day for me this morning, but as the day went by it got better.


I had a very full evening last night with my dad and was so tired when I got back home last night and then this morning when I got to work had received an email that just tore me up.


It was a powerpoint presentation with Josh Gorban singing. It was about parents and kids.


Well needless to say after spending the evening with my aging dad and then seeing this, I was in a very depressed mood, UNTIL Brandy and Caroline (my daughter and my neice) paid me a visit at my office. It was wonderful seeing them and at just the right time.




I am attaching a picture of them.


and also one of me and my dad.

this picture was taken a our Christmas get together in 2007.
Sunday is Dad's Birthday, he'll be 71 years old.
His health is getting worse and he's going through a lot right now with his kidneys failing, but we're trying to enjoy our time together and trying to get together more often.
Anyway, I just needed to talk about my day.
thanks for listening (reading).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you mama! I'm sorry that you had a ruff mornign and I'm glad that we cheered you up! I guess it was that MOTHER/DAUGHTER vibe I had going on! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO much!