Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August 19, 2008

Today is a typical day...work, arrands, etc.
Not sure why I decided to write a few lines, but here I am.

Allen's birthday is coming up at the end of the month, so is my dad's and my nephew, Gage's.

I have tried a number of times to add my google calendar to my blog, but for some reason or another, I haven't been able to get it.
I would like for my family to know what's coming up.

I have talked with Tracy, Allen's cousin from Alabama, about this zoo that is in her neighborhood. She and the kids have gone there many times.. I'm going to try and post the website link to this blog, so that you can look at the place.
Hope that it works.
www.mikeszoocritters.com
I hope that we can go back soon to visit Tracy and the family and go visit the zoo too.

Holler back, ya.

No comments: